Still looking for a last minute Christmas present? These 6 books offer great inspiration for everyone involved in entrepreneurial ventures, launching new digital products or interested in start-ups.
- ZERO to ONE (Pieter Thiel): how to create entirely new businesses that change the world.
- Hooked (Nir Eyal): the ultimate guide on how to create new habit-forming products.
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things (Ben Horowitz): the rough and bluntly hard reality of launching and growing new companies.
- Traction (Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares): how any startup can reach explosive customer growth.
- Rules for Revolutionaries (Guy Kawasaki): the bible for everyone being crazy enough to startup a new company.
- The Lean Startup (Eric Ries): if you don’t know the concept of MVP, start reading this book now.
We wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year filled with success and prosperity.
Best wishes from the Twipe team.