Medior C# .Net Software Developer
You develop best-in-class C# .Net back-end applications
Twipe offers an innovative and state-of-the-art digital publishing solution to download and read newspapers and magazines on mobile devices and within webapps. The Twipe solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems.
Based in Belgium, we are rapidly expanding internationally. Reference cases include the largest publishing houses across Europe: Le Monde, La Dernière Heure, DuMont, Le Parisien, Ouest France,…
Join us in our exciting journey of building an international leading technology company!
As a Medior C# .Net Developer you will develop the core of our back-end digital publishing platform. This cloud based technology needs to assure the highest levels of reliability whilst handling big data volumes. In this job, you will be exposed to a broad variety of the latest .Net development and cloud technologies such as AWS, lambda, caching, Azure, ServiceStack,…
- You develop highly performing, scalable and maintainable back-end applications and back-office tools that smoothly integrate with our front-end apps, using our proprietary publishing framework.
- Based on a functional/technical analysis of the product, you are responsible for the entire technical implementation, from technical design to development and testing.
- Lean and Agile software development is your standard way of working.
- You take full accountability for your applications. You are part of the on-call support team that ensures on a rotating basis adequate customer support also outside office hours.
- Your passion for technology drives you to stay up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions. You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of new product features.
- You set yourself ambitious goals and you try to exceed them
- You focus on delivering results, your applications work first-time-right
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You don’t easily give up and are willing to give the extra mile
- You inspire others for your thirst for excellence
- You have a minimum 1-3 years of software development experience
- You have a higher education, by preference a Masters degree in Software Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET, WCF, Web services, XML, JSON, MS SQL Server,..
- Strong understanding of high volume transaction processing, server caching, AWS, CDN, CloudFront, …
- A job in which you will need to push the boundaries and the state-of-the-art of C# .Net back-end development
- A great opportunity to build up from scratch a new business and digital publishing platform
- A challenging job, with great variety within an environment of unprecedented growth of mobile and tablet technologies
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial team
- An ambitious and well-funded start-up with multiple growth opportunities
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits (car, mobile phone, lap-top)
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Our innovative SaaS solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems. We save time and money for our customers and help them to grow their revenues from digital publications. Reference cases include Ouest-France, Le Parisien, La Libre Belgique, Les Editions de l’Avenir, Le Monde, DuMont, and more.
Based in Leuven, Belgium, we are expanding internationally. We are hiring talented people who share our passion for mobile technologies and digital media innovation. People who are eager to learn and to build this new digital business together with us. We offer a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in which you have impact from the first day. Join us for an exciting growth path!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org