Apple has released iOS 5.1.1 update for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone. This update brings several improvements in camera and Safari browser and some bug fixes. They released iOS 5.1 last month that brought new features.
Here is the change log for the iOS 5.1.1 update:
- Improved reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Bugfixes that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading
- Issues fixed where ‘Unable to purchase‘ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
This update is available as OTA (Over the Air) and is about 54MB if you have already updated to 5.1, if not, you need to download about 177MB. It is also available via iTunes software.