Business Analyst / Product Owner
Deliver groundbreaking results.
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing suite that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Twipe is a young and fast growing company. Reference cases include Ouest-France, De Standaard , NRC, Metro, Het Nieuwsblad, HUMO, Gazet Van Antwerpen, Het Belang van Limburg, HDC Media,…
We are currently seeking to recruit a hard working, self motivated Business Analyst / Product Owner who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence to help us enhance our cloud solutions and increase our market-leading position.
Do you want to push our products to the next level of performance? Are you keen to deliver groundbreaking results? Do you want to see immediate impact of your work? Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A broad range of tasks are included in the role of Business Analyst / Product Owner:
- Requirements gathering: collect and structure various product enhancements and new features
- Functional analysis and design: work with the Project Managers, Technical Architects to analyse and design functional enhancements.
- Project scoping: facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Business analysis: clarify with the development teams the business specification and objectives.
- Process standardization: define a Common Vocabulary and Dictionary and implement a broadly accepted requirements process.
- Quality improvement: monitor evolution and changes on both Customer and Design/Development Team sides.
- Application testing: functional acceptance testing as an integral part of the QA process.
Profile of the Business Analyst / Product Owner
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Software Engineering or Economics or an equivalent degree
- You have shown strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
- You have a minimum of 2 years of business analyst / systems analyst experience in software projects, preferably using an agile methodology like scrum.
- Your Dutch is excellent and you are proficient in English (both in speaking and in writing). Knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- You have a sharp analytical mind and strong thinking/problem solving skills
- You don’t easily give up and are willing to give the extra mile
- You inspire others for your thirst for excellence
- Experience in product management is a plus.
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You are self-reliant with the ability to innovate and introduce appropriate change showing sound judgment and pragmatism
- You don’t hesitate to take the lead on new challenges
- Experience of working with SCRUM methodology is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- You’re a good negotiator and are able to make trade-offs between various interests
- You are very detail-oriented: details make or break a project, and you are on top of it
- You have a very good technical understanding, which allows you to quickly make assessments and to have effective discussions with the technical team.
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic and growing company. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, group insurance and other benefits.
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com