Drive our international revenue growth.
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art Digital Publishing Solution that helps news media to publish and monetise easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms.
Twipe is a young and fast growing company working for the leading publishing houses in France, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. Reference cases include Het Nieuwsblad, Ouest-France, NRC and Le Parisien.
In order to drive our international growth Twipe is looking for a high-performing Head of Sales.
As a Head of Sales you will drive the execution to reach our ambitious customer acquisition targets. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your revenue targets.
This leader has thrived and succeeded in selling enterprise software solutions in a high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly. He or she has a proven track record in achieving a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team. He or she will be a member of the Leadership Team of Twipe.
Do you want to see immediate impact of your work? Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com.
Key responsibilities Head of Sales
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with our key customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Build and direct a high-performing sales team including acquiring, developing and managing talent
- Report key metrics and status updates to management as required
- Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
- Get insights into category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
Profile of Sales Director
- 10+ years of successful sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Strong understanding of web technologies, content management systems, publishing technologies
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Proven ability to attract and develop top talent; demonstrated success in motivating and inspiring your team
- Strong ability to multi-task in maturing business environments
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Masters degree in Economics, Engineering or Communications Science or equivalent experience
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic and growing company. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- You will be a member of the Twipe Leadership Team.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, group insurance and other benefits.
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org