Grow our international business
Are you passionate about new business development? Do you want to innovate the news media industry? Then join the Sales & Marketing team of a young and dynamic start-up! Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com.
In order to drive its international expansion,Twipe is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Business Developer.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new leads and existing accounts (adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Twipe within the European newspaper industry
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Preference of 1-2 years of business development experience
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a part of a sales process at a growing company
- By preference a Masters degree in business or communications
- Experience with a CRM tool like Salesforce.com is a plus
- Fluent in at least 2 of the following languages English, French, German
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic start-up. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is attractive and consists of multiple merit-driven rewards.
Can’t wait to apply? Send your CV with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.