You develop state-of-the-art iOS apps
Twipe offers an affordable digital publishing suite that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Twipe is a young and fast growing company. Reference cases include De Standaard , NRC, Metro, Het Nieuwsblad, HUMO, Gazet Van Antwerpen, Het Belang van Limburg, HDC Media,…
- Design and build the next generation of Twipe’s NextGen iOS front-end apps.
- You are responsible for the entire technical implementation: database design, screen design, application logic and testing.
- You are in charge of the 2nd line support of these applications towards the end users. You are familiar with the applications and can quickly solve certain problems.
- Your passion for mobile technology drives you to keep up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions. You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of new product features.
- If appropriate and possible, you will also learn and develop in a front-end language (either Android or HTML5), as a back-up of other team members.
- You are a kick-ass software engineer, with keen interest in developing robust, modular and highly performing software.
- Software quality is your norm, not the exception.
- You like to push the boundaries of what is technically possible.
- You combine team spirit, autonomy and perseverance.
- Creativity and enthusiasm are personal keywords.
- You have a higher education (minimum graduate informatics).
- A good knowledge of either Android development or HTML5 is a strong plus.
- By preference you have 1 to 2 years of software development experience within the following environment:
- Languages: Objective-C, Json, Cocoa
- Database: MySQL, SQLite
- Tools: Eclipse, XCode
- A job with great variety in terms of clients, projects and business requirements
- A unique opportunity to build up from scratch a new digital publishing platfor
- Quick learning environment with exposure to a wide range of leading edge technologies (iOS, Android, HTML5, Azure, …)
- A young, fun and dynamic team
- Attractive compensation package with a strong accent on “meritocracy” (the best performers earn most)
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com.