Project Manager (fluent in French)
Lead challenging projects. Deliver groundbreaking results.
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art SaaS solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Twipe has been growing fast in the French market, with customers like Ouest France (the largest french newspaper), CentreFrance, Le Parisien and Le Télégramme. In Belgium La Libre Belgique, La Dernière Heure and Les Editions de l’Avenir are key customers. We are looking to strengthen our team, to continue to deliver new and adapted solutions to our key customers.
On the short term we are looking to grow our team with a top notch french speaking junior Project Manager to join our Service Delivery Team. As a Project Manager you take full ownership and leadership of the implementation of new installations of the Twipe Digital Publishing Suite. In the SCRUM methodology we follow, you act as the Product Owner for your customers. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of prior experience and can accelerate his career to grow to the next level of responsibility and delivery.
Do you want to lead challenging projects? Are you keen to deliver groundbreaking results? Do you want to see immediate impact of your work? Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your job is getting things done
As a Project Manager are the key driver of our project delivery. You analyze the requirements of the clients and users and translate these into a clear project scope, plan and budget. You lead the implementation and deliver a qualitative and project-driven follow-up. Your eye-for-detail assures high quality delivery through thorough testing. You communicate and coordinate project progress both externally and internally in a superior way.
Responsibilities of Project Manager
- Project scoping and planning: you define the project scope and deliverables and draft the project implementation plan; you identify key resources and stakeholders of the project; you make estimations of work and budget and you make recommendations to management teams for approval.
- Project delivery: you are the driving force to ensure proper delivery of the project within the approved time and budget constraints; you are able to identify quickly possible roadblocks or bottlenecks; you combine rigid project control and thorough quality testing with flexibility to adapt in an environment with rapidly changing requirements; you organize regular project reviews both internally and with the customer;
- Project team management: you inspire and motivate your team members to deliver superior end-products. You coordinate the work with our Software Delivery team by using the JIRA Agile tools. You coordinate the customer deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Functional analysis: you gather and translate customer requirements into new product features towards technical requirements, proposing implementation after analysis of different options (build vs buy)
- Pre-sales support: you help the sales team understanding the client’s needs and you know how to translate these into modular solutions, based on existing products.
Profile of Project Manager
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Engineering or Economics or an equivalent degree
- You have shown strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
- You have 2-3 years of business analysis/project management experience in software projects, preferably using an agile methodology like scrum.
- Your French is excellent and you are proficient in English (both in speaking and in writing). Knowledge of Dutch and/or German is a strong plus.
- You have a sharp analytical mind and strong thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Strong and demonstrated team management skills
- You don’t easily give up and are willing to give the extra mile
- You inspire others for your thirst for excellence
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You don’t hesitate to take the lead on challenging projects and you inspire others to deliver excellent results
- You have a natural talent to translate customer requirements into functional and technical specifications
- You’re a good negotiator and are able to make trade-offs between various interests
- You are very detail-oriented: details make or break a project, and you are on top of it
- You have a very good technical understanding, which allows you to quickly make assessments and to have effective discussions with the technical team.
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic and growing company. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits.
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com