Senior Android Developer
You develop best-in-class Android apps
The Twipe business unit is a pioneer in developing mobile apps for media companies, with reference cases such as De Standaard HD on iPad & Android, Studio Brussel on iPhone and Android, Komen Eten on iOS & Android, Humo on iPad,…
As a Senior Andriod Developer you will design and build the next generation of Twipe’s Android apps. Your apps will be among the first apps in the media and entertainment categories. In this job, you will learn a broad variety of technologies, high reliability and high data volume transaction processing and modular software development frameworks.
- Design and build the next generation of Android apps with potentially app development for other mobile platforms.
- Based on a functional analysis of the product, you are responsible for the entire technical implementation: database design, screen design, application logic and testing.
- You are in charge of the 2nd line support of these applications towards the end users. You are familiar with the applications and can quickly solve certain problems.
- Your passion for mobile technology drives you to keep up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions. You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of new product features.
- You like challenges and you are highly result-oriented.
- You combine team spirit, autonomy and perseverance.
- Your applications excel in the principle “first time right”: quality and stability are the norm (not the exception)
- Creativity and enthusiasm are personal keywords.
- You have a higher education (minimum graduate informatics)
- By preference you have 1 to 2 years of developing experience within the following development environment:
- Languages: Android , Java, Json, C/C++
- Database: MySQL, SQLite
- Tools: Eclipse
- A job with a lot of variety in terms of clients, projects and business requirements
- A great opportunity to build up from scratch a new business and platform and be part of the historical mobile applications growth
- A young, fun and dynamic team
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits (car, mobile phone & laptop).
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.