Twipe is a young and dynamic company, a pioneer in developing mobile and tablet apps for newspaper and magazine publishers, with reference cases such as De Standaard , NRC, Het Nieuwsblad, HUMO, Gazet Van Antwerpen, Het Belang van Limburg, SBS Tweede Scherm,…
- Based on a functional analysis of the product, you are responsible for the entire technical implementation, from technical design to development and testing.
- Lean software development is your standard way of working.
- You take on responsibility for your applications and support these towards 1st line support in order to quickly solve problems.
- Your passion for mobile and tablet technology drives you to stay up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions. You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of new product features.
- You set yourself ambitious goals and you try to exceed them
- You focus on delivering results, your applications work first-time-right
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You don’t easily give up and are willing to give the extra mile
- You inspire others for your thirst for excellence
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of software development experience
- You have a higher education, by preference a Masters degree in Software Engineering
- Strong at DOM Manipulation and performance optimization
- Proficient about backend/server interfacing ( Node.js, Json, REST, etc)
- Experience with User Interface design, responsive design and other mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Windows8 are strong extra’s
- A great opportunity to build up from scratch a new business and digital publishing platform and be part of the historical mobile and tablet applications growth
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial team
- An ambitious and well-funded start-up with multiple growth opportunities
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits (car, mobile phone, laptop)
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.