You keep our customers happy everyday
Twipe offers an affordable digital publishing suite that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Twipe is a young and fast growing company. Reference cases include De Standaard , NRC, Metro, Het Nieuwsblad, HUMO, Gazet Van Antwerpen, Het Belang van Limburg, HDC Media,…
As a Support Engineer, you take on responsibility for our applications and you help to support our customer base, both directly and indirectly.
The Operations Team at Twipe is a critical part of our success, and we are looking for only the best people out there. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you up for the challenge? Apply now for the Support Engineer job, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Responsibilities Support Engineer
- You answer questions from customers about the features and capabilities of our products
- You take ownership of technical issues, and work with our development team in order to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- You propose and implement solutions for minor bugs and features when possible
- You document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, in order to avoid problems
- You activate and configure new or upgraded solutions
- You test new application releases (front-end and back-end) in order to ensure the quality of our operations
- Your passion for mobile technology drives you to keep up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions. You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of better products.
Profile Support Engineer
- You have a higher education (minimum Bachelor degree in IT)
- Your French is excellent and you are proficient in Dutch and English (both in speaking and in writing). Your mother tongue is by preference French.
- You have a very strong customer orientation and an excellent service attitude
- You have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and thriving in challenging situations
- Communication via phone and email is one of your greatest strengths
- You combine team spirit, autonomy and perseverance.
- Creativity and enthusiasm are personal keywords.
- You are willing to work in different time schedules (early morning, late evening,…) if the business requires this.
Skills Support Engineer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Firm grasp of how the web & mobile devices work
- Experience with mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Windows8 is much appreciated
- Knowledge on test processes or test automation is considered as a plus
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic and growing company. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, group insurance and other benefits.
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org