Young Graduate Program
Dream Big. Learn Fast. Start Small.
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing solution for publishers to distribute and monetize their content on all mobile platforms. We work together with the largest publishers in Belgium, The Netherlands and France and we are expanding internationally. Reference cases include De Standaard, Het Nieuwsblad, NRC, Ouest-France, Le Parisien.
What is the Young Graduate Program?
Under the motto “Learning by Doing”, you will be exposed as a Young Graduate during a 2-year period to a variety of aspects of our business such as business analysis, software development, service delivery, business development, digital marketing. The program is prepared on a individual basis to fit your competences and preferences with the business opportunities we have at the moment of your staffing.
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Masters of Business Engineering
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Industrial Sciences
What is your profile?
- Outstanding study results
- Proven extra-curricular activities
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Hands-on approach
What do we offer?
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic and growing company. Your main reward will be your contribution to the success of Twipe.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits.
Interested? Apply now![contact-form-7 id=”35439″ title=”Twipe Students Contact”]
Are you a student and looking for an exciting internship or Master Thesis collaboration? Discover how Twipe can help you kickstart your career.