Agile Product Delivery Lead
Deliver awesome new product features on our digital publishing SaaS platform
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We offer a state-of-the-art digital publishing and analytics SaaS platform, used by leading newspapers across in Europe and the US. We are innovation and technology leaders in digital edition-based publishing.
Every day more than half a million readers access news content through our platform. We help newspapers including The Telegraph, Le Monde and Ouest-France grow their subscription and reader revenues.
Our innovation capability has been recognized by Google, which has granted Twipe funding from its Digital News Initiative fund three times already. We are actively investing in machine learning and artificial intelligence to understand and predict reader preferences and optimize their reading experiences.
We are looking to grow our team with a top-notch Agile Product Delivery Lead. As an Agile Product Delivery Lead you will analyze the needs of the clients and readers and translate these to functional specifications and user stories. You will be the driving force behind the agile delivery of these new features by our Engineering Team. You communicate and coordinate project progress both externally and internally in a superior way.
Do you want to work on challenging projects? Are you keen to deliver awesome new product features used by thousands of people every day? Do you want to see impact of your work from Day One? Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your target results
- New product features built with high quality, and within tight time and budget constraints
- Increased adoption of our products by readers through ongoing product improvement
- Strong co-development relationships with key partners
- You take end-to-end ownership of your projects concerning new product and features development
- You ensure agile delivery by using scrum methodology
- You gather and elicit customer requirements and reader needs and document them unambiguously
- You develop and evaluate different options for implementation together with the Engineering Team
- You create a detailed functional analyses of the proposed solution
- You make an implementation plan, highlighting key milestones and intermediate delivery moments
- You are responsible to test the implemented features to ensure high quality
- After deployment, you monitor and follow-up to safeguard a smooth roll-out
- You communicate progress on delivery both internally and towards external stakeholders
- You manage very well to translate customer requirements and industry trends into well functioning products that fit into people’s lifes
- You have an in-depth technical understanding, which allows you to quickly make assessments and to have effective discussions with the technical team
- You do not hesitate to take the lead on challenging technical projects
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- You are a good negotiator and are able to make trade-offs between various interests
- You have a keen eye for detail: details make or break a project, and you are on top of it
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Engineering or Information Technology or an equivalent degree
- You have a strong passion for product and software development, with natural interest in UI/UX and Design Thinking
- You have demonstrated leadership and are active in extracurricular activities
- You have minimum 3 years of functional analysis and agile software delivery experience in software projects or equivalent experience in similar domains
- You are proficient in English (both in speaking and in writing). Knowledge of other languages is a strong plus
- You have a sharp analytical mind and strong thinking/problem solving skills
- You do not give up easily and are willing to go the extra mile
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence
- Experience in project management is a strong plus
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and SCRUM is a strong plus
- We offer the opportunity to make a difference in the international expansion of a technology scale up solving a problem of global interest for the media sector
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies
- We offer personal development opportunities and have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We are glad to welcome you in a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-roads of creativity, design and technology
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com