Content Marketing Lead
To strengthen our thought leadership in the news media industry we are looking for a thought-provoking Content Marketing Lead with responsibilities for strategic content creation and distribution.
Twipe is a media-tech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud-based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of The Telegraph, Le Monde and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers community. To strengthen our thought leadership, we are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to be in charge of strategic content creation and distribution.
Dare to make a difference! Join our growing team and have impact from Day One.
- Create and publish insightful, relevant and high-quality content that attracts a qualified audience to our website (blog posts, press releases, whitepapers, infographics, videos etc)
- Generate new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content such as offers or cases
- Research current trends and develop content strategies aligned with short-term and long-term business goals
- Collect and interpret relevant data and write research papers addressing topics of concern for our audience
- Liaise with industry thought leaders and build a network of news media innovators.
- Analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics and optimize content according to SEO and other performance indicators
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand how to turn marketing activity into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Join daily stand-ups and collaborate with the team on improvement projects
Your target results
- Leads generated from content marketing
- High quality content published
- Brand recognition in the industry
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Masters degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use and interpret data
- Hands on experience with WordPress, social media and web publishing
- Excellent writing skills in English, another European language is a plus
- Proficiency in marketing automation practices in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media and web traffic metrics
- Keen eye-for-detail
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Affinity with mobile and tablet technologies
- Growth mindset
- Passion for the newspaper and media industry
- We offer a great challenge in a scale-up business at the forefront of innovation in emerging technologies like AI
- We offer personal development and growth opportunities in a dynamic, international and agile team
- We are glad to welcome you to an international team with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Your compensation package is competitive, including a variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance, and other benefits
- Remote work is possible, with a strong link to the team in Belgium
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org