Customer Success Delivery Lead
Exceed our customers’ expectations through excellence in agile deliveries
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism.
We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of The Telegraph, Le Monde and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers community.
As a Customer Success Delivery Lead, you own the ultimate success of the services and solutions Twipe offers to its customers. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
Your target results
- Delighted customers who are true ambassadors of Twipe
- Projects delivered above expectations
- Twipe solutions having impact and being broadly adopted within our customer’s organization
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and for the ongoing relationship with our existing customers
- Lead the agile software delivery of new features, custom configurations and platform upgrades, in close collaboration with the product and engineering team
- Assume end-responsibility for overall customer subscription health, working in collaboration with the business development team on opportunities for subscription growth
- Act as the customer advocate – relaying feedback and escalating issues within internal teams at Twipe
- Build a regular cadence of progress reviews with enterprise customers
- Grow our customers’ digital subscription business beyond expectations
- You are excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio
- You have a passion for exceeding customer expectations and for helping customers solve problems with product-based solutions
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You are an agile development/delivery believer
- You have excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- You have a “doing whatever it takes” and “can-do” attitude
- You have a Growth Mindset
- You possess good knowledge across cloud, web and mobile software technologies
- You understand underlying technologies like SQL, HTML, XML,…
- You are familiar with tools like Confluence and JIRA
- You have a keen interest in the news industry and journalism
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics or an equivalent degree
- You bring 2-3 years of proven experience in agile software delivery
- You are fluent in English. French or German language proficiency is a strong plus
- We offer the opportunity to make a difference in the international expansion of a technology scale-up solving a problem of global interest for the media sector
- We offer a unique experience of collaboration with world-class news media companies
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic company at the forefront of innovation in emerging technologies
- We offer personal development opportunities and have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone
- We are glad to welcome you in a young, international team with an entrepreneurial spirit
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology
- Remote working with a strong link to our team in Belgium is possible
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org