Build truly engaging customer relationships
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We offer a state-of-the-art digital publishing and analytics SaaS platform, used by leading newspapers across Europe. We are innovation and technology leaders in the area of digital edition based publishing. Every month 8 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help leading newspapers including The Times, Le Monde and Ouest-France grow their subscription and reader revenues. Our Customer Success Team is the central point, ensuring customers receive the value to continue grow their business together with us. In this team, we have the following job vacancies.
As a Customer Success Manager, you own the ultimate success of the services and solutions Twipe offers to its customers, including onboarding of customer’s teams and environments, and follow up of configurations and onboarding with the customer. In this job, you ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments by fully leveraging their subscription and services.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the implementation of new features or product upgrades, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Gather and define the customer requirements for the implementation of our solution. Propose possible solutions that our platform can offer.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Build a regular cadence with enterprise customers to review progress of implementation, achievement of goals, provide valuable input and advice and act as the customer advocate – relaying feedback and escalating issues within internal teams at Twipe.
- Assuming responsibility for overall customer subscription health, working in collaboration with the business development team on opportunities for subscription growth.
- Drive the renewal process in collaboration with the business development team.
Profile and skills
- Excellent listening skills, presentation skills and an amazing team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
- General knowledge across cloud, web and mobile software technologies. Good understanding of underlying technologies like SQL, HTML, XML,…
- Diligent and organised, willing to get hands on in a fast paced growing company.
- Passion for helping customers solve problems with product-based solutions.
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a “doing whatever it takes” attitude and driving long term value.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders as well as our own internal teams.
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics or an equivalent degree
- You have shown strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
- Proven 2-3 years success across project management, process improvement, incident management, service delivery excellence using an agile methodology like scrum.
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence and JIRA is a strong plus.
- You are fluent in English. French or German language proficiency is a strong plus.
- We offer the opportunity to make a difference in the international expansion of a technology scale up solving a problem of global interest for the media sector.
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- We offer personal development opportunities and have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We are glad to welcome you in a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit.
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Other similar roles:
Follow Twipe on Instagram
🗞Working to sustain quality journalism
💻 Offering state-of-the-art digital publishing & analytics solutions
😎 We are HIRING!