Exceed our customers’ expectations through excellence in agile deliveries
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We offer a state-of-the-art digital publishing and analytics SaaS platform, used by leading newspapers across Europe. We are innovation and technology leaders in the area of digital edition based publishing. Every month 15 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help leading newspapers including The Telegraph, Le Monde and Ouest-France grow their subscription and reader revenues.
As a Customer Success Manager, you own the ultimate success of the services and solutions Twipe offers to its customers, including onboarding of customer’s teams and environments, and follow up of configurations and onboarding with the customer. In this job, you ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments by fully leveraging their subscription and services.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the agile delivery of new features or product upgrades, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Lead the agile software delivery of new features, custom configurations and platform upgrades, in close collaboration with the product and engineering team
- Assume end-responsibility for overall customer subscription health, working in collaboration with the business development team on opportunities for subscription growth.
- Act as the customer advocate – relaying feedback and escalating issues within internal teams at Twipe.
- Build a regular cadence with enterprise customers to review progress of delivery and achievement of goals
- Drive the renewal process in collaboration with the business development team.
- Grow our customers’ digital subscription business beyond expectations.
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics or an equivalent degree
- You have a natural talent to forge and maintain long term relationships with key customer stakeholders as well as our own internal teams
- You have a passion for exceeding customer expectations and for helping customers solve problems with product-based solutions
- Proven 2-3 years success across agile project delivery, project management, process improvement, incident management and service delivery excellence
- You have a track record in quality delivery
- You are a born multi-tasker and can swiftly follow up on multiple, small projects in an agile way
- You are an amazing team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- You are fluent in English. French or German language proficiency is a strong plus
- You are excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio.
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You are an agile development/delivery believer and have a first experience in applying this in a software delivery project
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- You have a “doing whatever it takes” and “can-do” attitude
- General knowledge across cloud, web and mobile software technologies.
- Good understanding of underlying technologies like SQL, HTML, XML,…
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence and JIRA is a strong plus.
- You have shown strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
- We offer the opportunity to make a difference in the international expansion of a technology scale up solving a problem of global interest for the media sector.
- We offer a unique experience of collaboration with world class news media companies
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- We offer personal development opportunities and have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We are glad to welcome you in a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit.
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com