DACH Business Development Lead
Twipe is a media technology scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with newspaper publishers on one of today’s biggest problems: sustaining quality journalism in the digital area.
To grow our presence in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, we are looking for a DACH Business Development Lead based in Germany or Belgium. Join our team!
Your role is to drive our growth in German-speaking markets
- Build a network of C-level decision-makers in the media sector and develop key commercial relationships
- Quickly understand the business model and technical framework of customers and prospects and how our technology can help them grow
- Provide customer insights for new product development or new business development strategies
You have End-To-End Funnel responsibility for closing new business in the DACH market
- Identify and nurture new leads for selected accounts
- Create and distribute high-quality relevant content for the DACH market based on market insights and research
- Proactively contact prospects to qualify new business opportunities
- Challenge the status quo and articulate where our solutions can bring value
- Organize, prepare, hold and follow up on demos and presentations
- Evaluate requirements in line with the Twipe platform, involve internal stakeholders when needed
- Write proposals, draft contracts, and order forms
- Participate in negotiations to close deals
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to follow up on the implementation
You join a dynamic and agile team with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Join daily stand-ups, sprint goals, and demo-meetings
- Collaborate with the team on improvement projects
- You are entrepreneurial, willing to take on full ownership for business growth in the DACH market
- You are self-driven and have a strong motivation to get things done and maintain focus
- You have 3-5 years of experience in business development, preferably in Enterprise SaaS models
- You get energy out of turning prospects into fans of Twipe, initiating, negotiating and closing deals
- You have an affinity with mobile and tablet technologies and a passion for the newspaper and media industry
- You have excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting) in German and English
- You have familiarity with CRM technologies
- You hold a university degree in Business Engineering or Economics
- We offer a great challenge in a scale-up business at the forefront of innovation in emerging technologies like AI
- We offer personal development and growth opportunities in a dynamic company
- We are glad to welcome you to an international team with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including a variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance, and other benefits.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
🗞Working to sustain quality journalism
💻 Offering state-of-the-art digital publishing & analytics solutions
😎 We are HIRING!