DACH Business Development Lead
Drive the growth of our business in the German speaking markets
Twipe offers SaaS digital edition publishing, analytics , and personalisation solutions, used by leading newspapers including The Telegraph, Le Monde and DuMont.
To grow our presence in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, we are looking for a DACH Business Development Lead based in Germany or Belgium.
Your target results
- New business sign-ups in the DACH market
- A network of trusted C-level decision-makers in the newspaper sector
- Identify and nurture new leads for your portfolio of accounts
- Proactively contact prospects to qualify new business opportunities
- Develop key commercial relationships with the target prospect decision-making units
- Organize, prepare, hold and follow up on demos and presentations
- Write proposals, draft contracts, and order forms
- Participate in negotiations to close deals
- Work closely with other teams to follow up on the implementation
- Quickly understand the business model and technical framework of customers and prospects and how our technology can help them grow
- Challenge your prospects in their vision, and articulate relevant product and commercial proposals that lead to signups
- You are entrepreneurial, willing to take on full ownership for business growth in the DACH market
- You are self-driven and have a strong motivation to get things done and maintain focus
- You have 3-5 years of experience in business development, preferably in Enterprise SaaS models
- You get energy out of turning prospects into fans of Twipe, initiating, negotiating and closing deals
- You have an affinity with mobile and tablet technologies and a passion for the newspaper and media industry
- You have excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting) in German and English
- You have familiarity with CRM technologies
- You hold a university degree in Business Engineering or Economics
You join a dynamic and agile team with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Join daily stand-ups, sprint goals, and demo-meetings
- Collaborate with the team on improvement projects
- We offer a great challenge in a scale-up business at the forefront of innovation in emerging technologies like AI
- We offer personal development and growth opportunities in a dynamic company
- We are glad to welcome you to an international team with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including a variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance, and other benefits.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
🗞Working to sustain quality journalism
💻 Offering state-of-the-art digital publishing & analytics solutions
😎 We are HIRING!