German speaking Business Development intern
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We are innovation leaders in the area of digital edition publishing for top newspapers across Europe. Every month 8 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help newspapers including The Times, Le Monde and Daily Mail grow their subscription and reader revenues.
Our innovation capability has been recognised by Google, which has granted Twipe funding from its Digital News Initiative fund three times already. In our technical team, we are actively investing in machine learning and artificial intelligence to understand and predict news reader preferences and optimize their reading experiences.
Through out the year we are able to offer internships for motivated candidates. We are particularly interested in candidates who can help us with our expansion into German-speaking markets (DACH), through a variety of marketing, sales, and overall business development activities.
The ideal candidate:
- Has outstanding communication skills in English and German
- Has an affinity for digital media and a passion for media innovation
- Is self-driven, likes to get things done and is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- a great challenge in a dynamic company working closely to the strategic level of the newspaper publishing business
- opportunities for personal development and learning about innovative technologies and the media tech sector
- a fun international team, an attractive workplace, cross-road of creativity and tech
We will review applications on a rolling basis, and we are flexible with the starting date.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org