Head of Data & Analytics
Change the game of analytics solutions for publishers
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art Digital Publishing Solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Twipe is a young and fast growing company. Reference cases include Le Monde, Ouest-France, L’édition du soir, and DuMont
In order to kick-start our new Data & Analytics team Twipe is looking for a Head of Analytics.
The Head of Analytics will be a strong leader with excellent analytical expertise and the ability to lead a team working on multiple projects together with our Software Engineering and Service Delivery Team. This candidate will have an outstanding track record of introducing advanced analytics, insights within a close to real-time publishing and processing environment. This candidate will drive new technologies and best practices into the organization, be able to craft new product and value propositions and be capable of managing teams across many projects.
Are you passionate about mobile and tablet technologies? Do you want to push the barrier of Analytics in digital publishing? Then join the Data & Analytics team of a young and dynamic company! Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com.
Key responsibilities of Head of Data & Analytics
- Develop and execute on a vision for delivering a new Data & Analytics product line at Twipe
- Drive the development of a state-of-the-art cloud based analytics solution for publishers, integrated with the Twipe Digital Publishing Solution
- Lead a team of data analysts, establishing reporting and analytical practices and standards
- Improve in a hands-on and pragmatic way the existing reporting and analytics implementations
- Work closely with project managers and the business development team on distilling and challenging functional requirements into product specifications that result in highly scalable and high-end quality products
- Recognize easily new patterns out of data, and translate insights into actionable recommendations for our customers
- Build industry leadership and peer recognition as a strong thought leader in the area of web analytics and engagement measurement
This leader has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality analytics products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team.
This leader should have a proven ability to design, deliver, and operate an analytics product portfolio that is robust in the face of failure around it. It is important that this leader have an operational component to his/her leadership skill set.
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience, during which you’ve developed extremely strong Computer Science fundamentals and analytical abilities.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall enterprise level analytics experience, with 3 or more years of experience managing an analytics product or service portfolio
- 3 or more years of Team Manager experience
- Extensive software engineering development and design experience with complex and highly scalable products using multiple technologies and languages
- Solid experience with multiple analytics methodologies, data modeling, statistics, linear regression, machine learning algorithms
- Proven ability to attract top talent
- Demonstrated track record in inspiring and motivating your team
- Proven ability to drive team execution to levels of excellence
- Ability to multi-task in fast evolving business environments
- Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Passion for mobile and tablet technologies and business opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- We offer a very challenging job in a fast growing company. The successful launch of a new product line will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, company car, group insurance and other benefits.
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Our innovative SaaS solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems. We save time and money for our customers and help them to grow their revenues from digital publications. Reference cases include Ouest-France, Le Parisien, La Libre Belgique, Les Editions de l’Avenir, Le Monde, DuMont, and more.
Based in Leuven, Belgium, we are expanding internationally. We are hiring talented people who share our passion for mobile technologies and digital media innovation. People who are eager to learn and to build this new digital business together with us. We offer a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in which you have impact from the first day. Join us for an exciting growth path!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org