Ensure our customers get the best possible value
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We offer a state-of-the-art digital publishing and analytics SaaS platform, used by leading newspapers across Europe. We are innovation and technology leaders in the area of digital edition based publishing. Every month 8 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help leading newspapers including The Times, Le Monde and Ouest-France grow their subscription and reader revenues.
To drive our Customer Success activities (e.g. on-boarding, support, upgrades, servies adoption,…), we are looking to hire a Head of Customer Success. Reporting to the CEO, the right candidate has 7-10 years of professional experience. He/she will bring best practices and solid hands-on skills in customer success management, service delivery, relationship management and team management. We are looking for a leader who is comfortable in a scale up and will work with our leadership team to drive results.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes (renewal, revenue growth, product usage and overall satisfaction) and follow-up on daily/weekly results
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and word-of-mouth
- Build and lead world class team of Customer Success Managers, Customer Support Engineer and external Service Desk partners
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle and standardize approach
- Measure and improve effectiveness of Customer Success, and work with team to reach ambitious goals
- Ensure best practice in service delivery, both on new installations, upgrades and ongoing Agile Programs
- Lead the development of strategic customer partner relationships
- Ensure team members follow same/similar processes for service delivery, in close collaboration with the Product Owner and engineering teams
- Ensure fast resolution of quality incidents, including root cause analysis, priority management and preventive action plans
- Ensure flawless execution of the monthly billing cycle
- Coach and mentor junior team members and help them grow to world class performance levels
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to roll up their sleeves and join a fast moving, collaborative team.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a similar role (customer success; service delivery lead; project management; technical account management)
- Experience in managing the complexity of enterprise software installations, configurations,… across a multitude of customers in an international environment
- Experience with Agile Development Processes is a strong plus (scrum, Kanban,…)
- Experience in service delivery, with relationships to key decision makers
- Solid technical understanding of web, cloud and mobile technologies.
- Strong collaboration skills, aligning various internal and external stakeholders
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Informatics or equivalent degree
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You have a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- You are a born problem solver
- You are customer-centric, deeply care about our customer’s problems, and find creative ways to solve them
- You have an analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- You don’t hesitate to take the lead on challenging projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- You are able to set big picture vision, and follow-up implementation in fine grained detail
- You are fluent in English and French. German is a strong plus.
- We offer the opportunity to make a difference in the international expansion of a technology scale up solving a problem of global interest for the media sector.
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- We offer personal development opportunities and have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We are glad to welcome you in a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit.
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other similar jobs:
- Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
- Customer Success Manager (French Speaking)
- Country Manager Germany