Project Manager (fluent in Dutch)
Lead challenging projects. Deliver groundbreaking results.
Twipe offers an affordable digital publishing suite that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Twipe is a young and fast growing company. Refenence cases include Le Monde, DuMont, and Ouest-France.
On the short term we are looking to grow our team with a top notch Project Manager to join our Service Delivery Team. As a Project Manager you take full ownership and leadership of the implementation of new installations of the Twipe Digital Publishing Suite.
Do you want to lead challenging projects? Are you keen to deliver groundbreaking results? Do you want to see immediate impact of your work? Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Project Manager you take full ownership and leadership of the implementation of new installations of the Twipe Digital Publishing Suite. You analyze the needs of the clients and users and translate these to functional specifications and user stories which can be implemented with the tools of the Twipe Digital Publishing Suite, or which require additional custom development. You supervise the implementation and deliver a qualitative and project-driven follow-up. Your eye-for-detail assures high quality delivery through thorough testing. You communicate and coordinate project progress both externally and internally in a superior way.
Responsibilities of Project Manager
- Project initiation and planning: you define the project scope and deliverables and draft the project implementation plan; you identify key resources and stakeholders of the project; you make estimations of work and budget and you make recommendations to management teams for approval
- Project leadership: you are the driving force to ensure proper delivery of the project within the approved time and budget constraints; you are able to identify quickly possible roadblocks or bottlenecks; you combine rigid project control with flexibility to adapt in an environment with rapidly changing requirements;
- Project team management: you inspire and motivate your team members to deliver superior end-products
- Functional analysis: you gather and translate customer requirements into new product features towards technical requirements, proposing implementation after analysis of different options (build vs buy)
- Pre-sales support: you help the sales team understanding the client’s needs and you know how to translate these into modular solutions, based on existing products
Profile of Project Manager
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Engineering or Economics or an equivalent degree
- You have shown strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
- You have a minimum of 3 years of project management experience in software projects, preferably using an agile methodology like scrum.
- Your Dutch is excellent and you are proficient in English (both in speaking and in writing). Knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- You have a sharp analytical mind and strong thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong and demonstrated team management skills
- You don’t easily give up and are willing to give the extra mile
- You inspire others for your thirst for excellence
- Experience in product management is a plus.
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You don’t hesitate to take the lead on challenging projects and you know how to lead a project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- You’re a good negotiator and are able to make trade-offs between various interests
- You are very detail-oriented: details make or break a project, and you are on top of it
- You have a very good technical understanding, which allows you to quickly make assessments and to have effective discussions with the technical team.
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic and growing company. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits.
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Our innovative SaaS solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems. We save time and money for our customers and help them to grow their revenues from digital publications. Reference cases include Ouest-France, Le Parisien, La Libre Belgique, Les Editions de l’Avenir, Le Monde, DuMont, and more.
Based in Leuven, Belgium, we are expanding internationally. We are hiring talented people who share our passion for mobile technologies and digital media innovation. People who are eager to learn and to build this new digital business together with us. We offer a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in which you have impact from the first day. Join us for an exciting growth path!
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com