Sales Development Representative
Help us win new customers in Europe
Are you passionate about mobile and tablet technologies? Do you want to innovate the news media industry? Do you have a track record in building up new business? Then join the Sales & Marketing team of a young and dynamic start-up! Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com.
In order to drive its international expansion,Twipe is looking for a Sales Development Representative.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new leads and existing accounts (adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Twipe within the newspaper industry
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous prospecting experience
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a part of a sales process at a growing company
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience with a CRM tool like Salesforce.com is a plus
- Fluent in at least 2 of the following languages English, French, German
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic start-up. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We will invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits.
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Our innovative SaaS solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems. We save time and money for our customers and help them to grow their revenues from digital publications. Reference cases include Ouest-France, Le Parisien, La Libre Belgique, Les Editions de l’Avenir, Le Monde, DuMont, and more.
Based in Leuven, Belgium, we are expanding internationally. We are hiring talented people who share our passion for mobile technologies and digital media innovation. People who are eager to learn and to build this new digital business together with us. We offer a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in which you have impact from the first day. Join us for an exciting growth path!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org