Project Manager – Germany
Exceed our customers’ expectations through excellence in agile deliveries
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As Project Manager you will be single point of contact and co-responsible for the ultimate success of the services and solutions that Twipe provides. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
- You are the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and for the ongoing relationship with our existing customers
- You lead and follow-up on the software delivery of new features, custom configurations and platform upgrades, in close collaboration with the product and engineering team
- You help and translate the wishes of our customer into clear Twipe action points and help them to exceed beyond expectations
- You have end-responsibility for overall customer subscription health, working in collaboration with the business development team on opportunities for subscription growth
- You act as the customer advocate by relaying feedback and escalating issues within internal teams at Twipe
- You are excited about proactively driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio
- You have a passion for exceeding customer expectations and for helping customers solve problems with product-based solutions
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You understand technologies like SQL, HTML, XML,…
- You are a good listener and have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have a strong work ethic, a real “can do” attitude
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or an equivalent degree
- You bring 3 to 5 years of proven experience in software delivery environment as an Analyst or Project Manager
- You are fluent in English and German, other languages are a strong plus
- You have a keen interest in cloud, web and mobile software technologies
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your Project Management, technical and analytical competences.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!