Twipe is a young and dynamic company, a pioneer in developing mobile and tablet apps for newspaper and magazine publishers, with reference cases such as Le Monde, Ouest-France, La Libre Belgique, and DuMont.
- Based on a functional analysis of the product, you are responsible for the entire technical implementation, from technical design to development and testing.
- Lean software development is your standard way of working.
- You take on responsibility for your applications and support these towards 1st line support in order to quickly solve problems.
- Your passion for mobile and tablet technology drives you to stay up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions. You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of new product features.
- You set yourself ambitious goals and you try to exceed them
- You focus on delivering results, your applications work first-time-right
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You don’t easily give up and are willing to give the extra mile
- You inspire others for your thirst for excellence
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of software development experience
- You have a higher education, by preference a Masters degree in Software Engineering
- Strong at DOM Manipulation and performance optimization
- Proficient about backend/server interfacing ( Node.js, Json, REST, etc)
- Experience with User Interface design, responsive design and other mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Windows8 are strong extra’s
- A great opportunity to build up from scratch a new business and digital publishing platform and be part of the historical mobile and tablet applications growth
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial team
- An ambitious and well-funded start-up with multiple growth opportunities
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits (car, mobile phone, laptop)
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Our innovative SaaS solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems. We save time and money for our customers and help them to grow their revenues from digital publications. Reference cases include Ouest-France, Le Parisien, La Libre Belgique, Les Editions de l’Avenir, Le Monde, DuMont, and more.
Based in Leuven, Belgium, we are expanding internationally. We are hiring talented people who share our passion for mobile technologies and digital media innovation. People who are eager to learn and to build this new digital business together with us. We offer a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in which you have impact from the first day. Join us for an exciting growth path!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org