Student – Test Engineer
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We offer a state-of-the-art digital publishing and analytics SaaS platform, used by leading newspapers across Europe. We are innovation and technology leaders in the area of digital edition based publishing. Every month 8 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help newspapers including The Times, Le Monde and Ouest-France grow their subscription and reader revenues.
Our innovation capability has been recognised by Google, which has granted Twipe funding from its Digital News Initiative fund three times already. We are actively investing in machine learning and artificial intelligence to understand and predict reader preferences and optimize their reading experiences.
- Quality Assurance Testing of our new app and platform developments
- Create & maintain test scripts
- Report issues using bug tracking software (JIRA)
- Asset management: maintain & upgrade mobile devices
- Minimum 2 years higher education in software development or engineering
- You have a strong eye for detail on user interface and application behavior
- You have good communication skills and are able to provide clear descriptions of issues
- You are a disciplined worker
- You have good knowledge of scripting languages and SQL
- Experience with test automation software is a strong plus
- Proficient in English
Timing and Location
- 1 day (max 2-3 days) per week
- At least 8 days but total duration unlimited
- Gaston Geenslaan, Heverlee
Send your CV to email@example.com
🗞Working to sustain quality journalism
💻 Offering state-of-the-art digital publishing & analytics solutions
😎 We are HIRING!