Talent Acquisition Lead
To attract the best talent for open and future positions, we are looking for a top notch Talent Acquisition Lead.
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism.
We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of The Telegraph, Le Monde and DuMont.
To identify and attract the best talent we are looking to strengthen our team with a Talent Acquisition Lead. Reporting to the Head of Finance & Talent Management, the right candidate will develop best practices and solid hands-on skills in recruiting and event management. Moreover, he or she will take an leading role in further enhancing our Talent Development Programs.
Your target results
- 5-10 new highly talented people hired every year
- Online & offline hiring events organized independently
- Twipe’s employer brand strengthened within target communities
- Define the Talent Acquisition strategy and goals, both in terms of results as process
- Coordinate with the Leadership Team members to identify staffing needs and determine profile and selection criteria
- Identify the best candidates for open and future positions (e.g. social media and professional networks) and recruiting events
- Organize CV screening, follow-up selection procedures, plan assessments and interviews.
- Proactively follow-up to motivate high profile candidates to accept our job offers
- Setup KPI for the recruiting processes (time to hire, cost to hire, quality of hire, offer acceptance rate)
- Continuously review and improve the recruiting processes
- Lead Employer Branding initatives (online and through events)
- Organise for effective Talent Development programs, ranging from onboarding over assessments to learning and personal development initiatives.
- Assist in the HR administration processes.
- Actively contribute to Compensation & Benefits related analysis and implementation.
Your profile and skills
- You have a Master degree and 2-5 years of working experience
- You are socially skilled and enthusiastic person, able to convey your enthusiasm
- You are highly organized and a very good multi-tasker with a hands-on attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tailored to each target audience
- You raise the bar and strive for excellence in any endeavour you engage on
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French language proficiency is considered a plus
- Affinity with cloud, web and mobile software technologies is considered a plus
- A passion and interest in the news industry and journalism is a strong asset
- We offer the opportunity to make a difference in the international expansion of a technology scale-up solving a problem of global interest for the media sector
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic and international company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies
- We offer personal development opportunities and have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone
- We are glad to welcome you in a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit.
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Remote work is possible, with a strong link to the team in Belgium
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
🗞Working to sustain quality journalism
💻 Offering state-of-the-art digital publishing & analytics solutions
😎 We are HIRING!