Enable our growth by attracting the right talent!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our innovative solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers including Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for our recruitment strategy and implementation. Dare to make a difference and have an impact from Day One!
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to determine Twipe’s hiring needs.
- Actively look for candidates and build a talent pool through different recruitment platforms, job boards and careers fairs.
- Organise and follow-up the recruitment process from A to Z.
- Continuously review our recruiting process and test new tools and best practices in order to improve our recruitment strategy.
- Actively participate in onboarding tracks, making new Twipees feel at home from Day 1.
- Take the lead in organising recruitment events and employer branding campaigns.
- You possess great social skills and ooze enthusiasm which you are able to convey to others.
- You are highly organised and a very good multi-tasker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tailored to each target audience.
- You raise the bar and strive for excellence in any endeavour.
- You have a strong work ethic and a real “can do” attitude.
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp.
- You have a Master’s degree and a first experience in a recruitment role or similar.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French or German are considered a strong plus.
- Affinity with cloud, web and mobile software technologies is considered a plus.
- Being passionate about in the news industry and journalism is a strong asset.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your talent acquisition, organisational and creative skills.
- A competitive compensation package, including variable bonus scheme, a car or mobility budget, group insurance and other benefits
- A personal development plan with a budget for trainings tailored to your growth path
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team and apply now by sending an email to email@example.com!