Test and Support Engineer
Deliver flawless support and faultless testing for all our products!
Twipe is a Belgian mediatech company based in Leuven. Our team consists of genuine, motivated and data driven people that strive for perfection every day.
We build innovative technology to help newspapers grow and retain subscribers. Publishers like Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont use our Saas platform for publishing their daily digital editions via mobile apps and WebApps as well as use our tools for in-depth ePaper analytics and churn prevention.
To strengthen our service and help us move mountains, we are looking for a Test and Support Engineer. You will be responsible for providing flawless app support to our customers. Besides that, you will also be our go-to person for everything related to testing and approving our new features. Are you up for the challenge?
What will be your responsibilities?
- You test new application releases to ensure excellence is delivered towards our customers.
- You will follow up and coach our external support and testing partner.
- You create, maintain, and improve test scripts.
- You answer questions from customers about the features and capabilities of our products.
- You take ownership of technical issues, and work with our engineering team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
Who are you?
- You have a strong eye for detail on user interface and application behaviour.
- You work in a structured and analytical way to solve problems.
- You have a “doing whatever it takes” and “can-do” attitude.
- You have excellent writing and documentations skills.
- You are a true team player, but also love to work independently.
- You have a Growth Mindset, constantly striving to learn and improve.
- You have a keen interest in the news industry and journalism.
What experience do you have?
- You have a Master’s degree preferably in Engineering, Communication or Computer Science.
- Knowledge on test processes or test automation is considered as a strong plus.
- You have good knowledge of scripting languages and SQL.
- Experience with mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Web is much appreciated.
- You are fluent in English and proficient in French or German.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your analytic, technical and problem solving competences.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!