Test & Support Engineer
As a Test & Support Engineer, you increase our customers’ happiness by taking on end-responsibility for the quality of our applications and by providing fast and adequate customer service.
You will join the Service Delivery Team at Twipe. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain.
We are looking for only the best people out there. Are you up for the challenge?
- You test new application releases (front-end and back-end) in order to ensure the highest quality of our operations
- You create, maintain and improve test scripts
- You answer questions from customers about the features and capabilities of our products
- You take ownership of technical issues, and work with our development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Your passion for mobile technology drives you to keep up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions.
- You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of better products.
- You have a strong eye for detail on user interface and application behaviour
- You have good communication skills and innate drive to make customers happy
- You are a disciplined worker
- Good knowledge of scripting languages and SQL is a strong plus
- Proficient in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Dutch, German
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You work in a structured and analytical way to solve problems
- Experience with mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Web is much appreciated
- Knowledge on test processes or test automation is considered as a strong plus
- A job with a lot of variety in terms of clients, projects and business requirements
- You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for media, newspapers and emerging technologies
- An attractive salary and a full list of benefits
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art digital publishing solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Our innovative SaaS solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems. We save time and money for our customers and help them to grow their revenues from digital publications. Reference cases include Ouest-France, Le Parisien, La Libre Belgique, Les Editions de l’Avenir, Le Monde, DuMont, and more.
Based in Leuven, Belgium, we are expanding internationally. We are hiring talented people who share our passion for mobile technologies and digital media innovation. People who are eager to learn and to build this new digital business together with us. We offer a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in which you have impact from the first day. Join us for an exciting growth path!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org