“JAMES, YOUR DIGITAL BUTLER”
In December 2017, we were proud to receive Google DNI funding for our collaborative project with The Times and The Sunday Times. “JAMES, Your Digital Butler” will enable individualised distribution of digital editions and accelerate digital growth.
Using machine learning and AI, JAMES will gradually get to know the habits, interests, and preferences of readers. He will expose them to relevant content in editions–current and past–in readers’ preferred formats, channels, times, and frequencies.
Sign up to be notified of the latest developments from JAMES.
- Twipe – 49% reduction in churn observed with JAMES, Your Digital Butler
- Digiday – News UK used personalized newsletters to cut subscriber churn in half
- Press Gazette – Times titles halve digital subscriber churn with tailored emails from AI named ‘James’
- Journalism.co.uk – The Times employs an AI-powered ‘digital butler’ JAMES to serve personalised news
- Twipe – How The Times is achieving hyper-personalisation with “JAMES, Your Digital Butler”
- Twipe – Google DNI funds collaborative project of Twipe and The Times & The Sunday Times
- Twipe – Reuters names JAMES a development to watch for 2018
- Digiday – The Times of London turns to a ‘digital butler’ named James to increase subscriptions