Sales Development Lead – Germany
Drive business growth in German speaking markets through strategic B2B Enterprise SaaS sales
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and Kölner Stadt Anzeiger. As thought leaders in the industry, we gather and analyse industry relevant data and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As German Sales Development lead you will be responsible to grow our presence in Germany, Austria and Switzerland market.
Dare to make a difference and have impact from Day One. Join the Twipe team.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of accounts and Identify and nurture new leads.
- Proactively contact prospects to qualify new business opportunities.
- Develop key commercial relationships with the target prospect decision-making units.
- Organize, prepare, hold and follow up on demos and presentations.
- Quickly understand the business model and technical framework of customers and prospects and how our technology can help them grow.
- Challenge your prospects in their vision, and articulate relevant product and commercial proposals that lead to signups.
- You are entrepreneurial, willing to take on full ownership for business growth in the German, Austria and Switzerland markets.
- You are self-driven and have a strong motivation to get things done and maintain focus.
- You get energy out of turning prospects into fans of Twipe.
- You have an affinity with mobile and tablet technologies and a passion for the newspaper and media industry.
- You are a good listener and have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You have a strong work ethic, a real “can do” attitude.
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp.
- You are familiar with the Customer Challenger or Challenger Sale Method.
- You have a Masters degree preferably in Business Engineering, Economics or an equivalent degree.
- You bring 2 to 3 years of proven experience in business development or sales, preferably in a software development company or news media industry.
- You have excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting) in German and English.
- You have a keen interest in cloud, web and mobile software technologies.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team as Sales Development Lead!
Send your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org