Sales Development Lead – US market
Drive business growth in North America through strategic B2B Enterprise SaaS sales.
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the The Telegraph, Advanced Local and The Daily Mail.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As Sales Development Lead you will be responsible to grow our presence in the North American market. Dare to make a difference and have impact from Day One!
- Take ownership of a portfolio of accounts and identify and nurture new leads
- Proactively contact prospects to qualify new business opportunities
- Develop key commercial relationships with the target prospect decision-making units
- Organize, prepare, hold and follow up on demos and presentations
- Understand the business model and technical framework of customers and prospects and how our technology can help them grow
- Challenge your prospects in their vision, and articulate relevant product and commercial proposals that lead to signups
- You are entrepreneurial, willing to take on full ownership for business growth in the North American market
- You are self-driven and have a strong motivation to get things done and maintain focus
- You get energy out of turning prospects into fans of Twipe by inspiring workshops
- You have an affinity with selling SaaS technology, mobile and tablet technologies and a passion for the newspaper and media industry
- You are a good listener and have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You are familiar with the Customer Challenger or Challenger Sale Method
- You have a master’s degree preferably in Business Engineering, Economics or an equivalent degree
- You bring 2 to 3 years of proven experience in business development or sales, preferably in a software development company or news media industry
- You have excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting) in English
- You have a keen interest in cloud, web and mobile software technologies
- You are willing to travel to the United States/Canada regularly (20%) to meet prospects
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference in expanding the footprint of a technology company going to scale-up phase
- The chance to work together with leaders from the world’s top media brands and solving problems of global interest for the media sector
- A challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to join an international team with entrepreneurial spirit
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!