Junior Project Manager
Delight our customers with top deliveries!
Twipe is a Belgian mediatech company based in Leuven. Our team consists of passionate, motivated and data driven people that strive for excellence every day.
We build innovative cloud technology to help newspapers grow and retain subscribers. Publishers around the world like Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont use our SaaS platform. Every day they distribute their digital editions via our platform. Our data and AI platform gives the newsroom and product managers daily insights.
To delight our customers with top deliveries, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our Customer Success Team at Twipe.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Be a key member of our project delivery team for on-boarding new customers or enhancing existing installations
- Define the product scope, deliverables and goals for each delivery in close collaboration with our customers
- Analyse and document the business specification and objectives, clarify this with the Engineering Team and ensure proactive planning
- Coordinate the software releases together with the customer and with the internal Engineering and Product Team
- Perform functional acceptance testing to ensure highest levels quality
- Monitor post go-live the evolution of the installations, and proactively identify improvements on both the internal and the customer side
Who are you?
- You are eager to solve customer problems with platform-based cloud solutions
- You have a Growth Mindset, constantly striving to learn and improve
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You are a true team player, but also love to work independently
- You are a good listener and have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have a strong work ethic, a real “can do” attitude
What experience do you have?
- You have a Master’s degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics or an equivalent degree
- A first experience in functional or business analysis is a plus
- You are fluent in English and proficient in French or German
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector
- A steep learning curve growing your analytic, project management and relationship management competences
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!
Other similar jobs: