Digital Marketing Lead
Bring our digital content to the next level!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will increase our online presence in the best way possible. You follow the latest trends in the news industry and best practices in online marketing and share these with your team. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
- You are responsible for an excellent website that drives conversion.
- You enjoy making inspiring content for social media such as visuals and videos.
- You will contribute ideas about our content strategy and monitor the excellent quality of our content.
- Work together as a team to make our Twipe brand more visible and our followers more engaged.
- You are excited about branding, marketing and enjoy creating new digital content.
- You have an analytical, and critical mind and convert your knowledge into results.
- You are fluent in English: both speaking, understanding and writing.
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp.
- Bachelor/Master in digital marketing, communication or similar.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Suite editing tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, Aftereffects or equivalent.
What do we offer?
- Work together with a passionate business development team that helps you develop your skills further.
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!