Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalization solutions. Our innovative solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers including Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyze industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
Why are we hiring?
In a context of high expectations and volume in projects, we are hiring a Lead Front-End Integrator to join our Customer Delivery team and ensure timely and reliable delivery of configured Twipe’s product from a front-end perspective.
What do you do?
- You deliver configured apps and web-apps to customers
- Hands-on configuration of Mobile app and Webapp from A to Z
- Coordinating front-end tasks internally and externally
- You promote continuous improvements and automation
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation to ensure scalability
- Prioritizing and delivering continuous improvement
- You have proactive communication with the Customer Success Team on progress, risks, blocks and opportunities
- You support your junior colleagues in their development, acting as a mentor, coach and sparring partner
How do you make a difference?
- You are highly organized, strong with planning and prioritization
- You enjoy working and delivering on a variety of tracks as a very good multi-tasker
- You have a strong work ethic and a real “can do” attitude, you’re not afraid to be hands-on
- You show excellent written and verbal communication skills, tailored to different target audiences
- You raise the bar and strive for excellence in all your initiatives
- You have a growth mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp
Your track record
- You have at least 4 years of experience in integrating web and mobile apps
- You show expertise in HTML5 and CSS3 for creating visually appealing and responsive user interfaces
- You are familiar with Agile development methodology and collaboration tools such as JIRA, CI/CD pipelines, code reviews, etc.
- You are experienced with testing frameworks and debugging tools for front-end development
Why you should join us:
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a tech scale-up, solving problems of global interest in the media sector
- A training-friendly environment conducive to your skills development
- A challenging job in a young & international company at the forefront of innovation in emerging technologies
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology
- Teambuilding events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria
- Come as you are, we invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination within the company