Agile Product Delivery Lead
Deliver awesome new product features on our digital publishing SaaS platform
Twipe is a newstech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. Our leading SaaS platform includes news edition apps, content processing and distribution, predictive analytics and personalisation solutions.
Our innovation capability has been recognised by Google, which has granted Twipe funding from its Digital News Initiative fund three times. To inspire the newspaper industry, we share new insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
Our open, honest and direct company culture fosters team collaboration and offers our Twipees ample opportunity to have impact. Together we are moving mountains when it comes to growing some of the largest news brands in the world, like Le Monde, The Telegraph and Ouest-France
As Agile Product Delivery Lead you will co-create new products and features with our customers and be the driving force behind the delivery.
Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
What will be your responsibilities?
- You take end-to-end ownership of product and feature development projects and ensure excellence is delivered.
- You gather requirements from customers and readers, analyse these needs, and document them unambiguously.
- Together with the Engineering Team, you create a detailed functional analysis of the proposed solution.
- You make a project implementation plan, highlighting key milestones and intermediate delivery moments.
- You communicate proactively about the delivery process and are single point of contact for product related concerns or questions of our customers.
- You are responsible to test the deployment, monitor, and follow-up afterwards to ensure high quality.
Who are you?
- You manage to translate customer requirements and industry trends into well-functioning products that fit into people’s lives.
- You have an in-depth technical understanding or interest in software development and AI, which allows you to quickly make assessments and to have effective discussions with the engineering team.
- You are a good negotiator and can make trade-offs between various interests
- You have a keen eye for detail: details make or break a project, and you are on top of it.
- You are an agile development/delivery believer.
- You have excellent listening, communication and presentation skills.
- You have a “doing whatever it takes” and “can-do” attitude.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You have a keen interest in the news media industry and journalism.
What experience do you have?
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Information Technology.
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in functional/business analysis, project management or software delivery.
- You have a passion for product and software development, with a natural interest in UI/UX and Design Thinking.
- You are proficient in English (both in speaking and in writing). Knowledge of French, German or Dutch is considered a strong plus.
- You have a sharp analytical mind and strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in a mobile app development, data or AI environment is a strong plus.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your analytical, project management and product design competences.
- A challenging job in a fast-paced high performance company at the fore
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!