Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont. Our innovation capability and expertise has been recognised by Google who granted Twipe funding from its Google Digital News Initiative (DNI) fund three times and Flanders Investment in Trade, who award Twipe the prestigious Lion of the Export award in 2022.
In order to support our growth, we are looking for highly talented individuals who are willing to join our journey of innovation and entrepreneurship. We offer internships for periods of minimum 6 -8 weeks for 3rd year bachelor students or higher in business engineering or similar. In line with your preferences and the business needs at hand, you will get the opportunity to join Twipe in one of the following teams:
- Business Development (Sales & Marketing)
- Customer Success Management
- Product Development
What can you expect from us?
- Ongoing learning opportunities with coaching from senior Twipees
- The opportunity to work on projects with real-life business impact
- A fun and motivated team, experiencing day-to-day professional life
- A paid internship with free lunch
- Get to know our summer interns 2022
- You are a 3rd year bachelor, 1st or 2nd year Master student in Business Engineering
- You are eager to learn more about business development in a dynamic scaleup environment
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English
Join a great team
At Twipe, the Team is at the heart of everything we do.
We love to work and deliver results together, but we also love to celebrate together our successes. Make sure to check our Instagram page for photos of our annual Team Learnings, our well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, our team trip to climb mount Etna or our skiing trip in Austria.
If you also want to work with inspiring and goal-oriented colleagues, be at the centre of the latest digital innovations, and thrive in an entrepreneurial and encouraging environment, then join our team!