The Twipe Digital Growth Summit aims to bring together leaders from European publishers to analyze industry trends and technology issues. The Summit offers a forum in which participants can discuss business challenges and share experiences with their peers from around the world. The conference is organized within the broader context of the 5th anniversary of Twipe.
- Networking lunch (12h-13h30)
- 5 Years of Innovation & Growth (13h30 – 13h45)
- Danny Lein, Founder & CEO Twipe
- The Times: digital growth through extreme focus on your readers (14h00 – 14h45)
- Alan Hunter, Head of Digital – The Times
- Will Google help to save the publishing industry? (14h45 – 15h30)
- Bénédicte Autret, Head of Strategic Relations – News & Publishers – Google
- Digital evening editions: create new moments of consumption (15h45 – 16h15)
- Johan Mortelmans, Head of Digital – dS Avond
- Edouard Reis Carona, Editor-in-Chief – L’édition du Soir
- CEO Panel: Digital Challenges for European Publishers (16h15 – 17h00)
- Gert Ysebaert, CEO Mediahuis, Belgium
- Sophie Gourmelen, CEO Le Parisien, France
- Alan Hunter, Head of Digital, UK
Event location De Hoorn
The event takes place in De Hoorn, a unique historical brewery where Stella Artois beer was brewed as from 1926. Today De Hoorn is the creative hotspot of Leuven, in a booming area around the port of Leuven.
Participation is free. Places are limited, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please confirm your free participation before September 22nd 2016 on our event registration page.
In case you need more information or support with respect to accommodation or travel, please visit this page.
Looking forward to welcoming you on September 29th!
Founder & CEO
Twipe Mobile Solutions NV