Twipe Escape Room Afternoon
Are you looking for your first job in Computer Science, AI or as a Business Analyst? Want to learn within an innovative and fast-growing company?
Join us on October 28th at 15:00 for The Twipe Escape Room Challenge: meet & greet our team followed by the Twipe Escape Room experience.
Based in Leuven we develop innovative technology to help newspapers solve one of the world’s most challenging problems: sustaining quality journalism. Le Monde, The Times, Berliner Zeitung, and many more use technology built by our software and AI engineers in Leuven. More than 2 million readers access our platform each month.
About the event:
Meet and challenge our team on October 28th. Let’s break the time records at the Escape Room Leuven. You will learn more about our vision, products, and career opportunities for young graduates. The 10 best candidates will receive an exclusive invitation to join us in a unique Twipe Escape Room experience. Click below to apply!
*Please note that the whole event has been organised in observance of the government’s current indications concerning Coronavirus. If selected, you will be asked to bring your own mask and during the escape room, you will be provided with gloves to assure your safety.
- 15:00 – Arrive at the Twipe office – Gaston Geenslaan 8, 3001 Leuven
- 15:00 – 15:30 – Have a bite to eat and a drink
- 15:30 – 16:30 – Meet Twipe
- Our mission and vision (Danny Lein, Founder & CEO)
- Young Graduate Program (Pieter Schreurs, Head of Software Engineering)
- Testimonials of Young Grads
- Questions & Answers
- 16:30 – 16:45 – Escape teams formed and Corona Safety Information
- 17:00 – 18:00 – The Great Twipe Escape – Blijde Inkomststraat 103, Leuven
- 18:00 – 20:00 – Join us for a drink
Find out all about our young graduate program here.