Young Graduate Program – Business Development
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We are innovation leaders in the area of digital edition publishing for top newspapers across Europe. Every month 8 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help newspapers including The Telegraph, Le Monde and Daily Mail grow their subscription and reader revenues.
Our innovation capability has been recognised by Google, which has granted Twipe funding from its Digital News Initiative fund three times already. In our technical team, we are actively investing in machine learning and artificial intelligence to understand and predict news reader preferences and optimize their reading experiences.
In order to further support our growth, we are looking for highly talented individuals who want to join our journey of innovation. Our Young Graduate Program allows you to learn new skills, develop yourself in an agile way, and explore different opportunities over a period of 2 years. The program is prepared on an individual basis to fit your skills and preferences within our business opportunities.
What is your profile?
- Masters of Business Engineering or Business Administration, or similar
- Outstanding study results
- Proven extra-curricular activities
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent English skills, in writing and speaking (our working language)
What is it like to work at Twipe?
- A dynamic and growing company where you will be able to see your impact
- Many personal development opportunities–we have a strong track record of growing people beyond their comfort zone
- Meet our young grads and hear why they love working at Twipe
What do we offer?
- An attractive workplace, at a cross-road of creativity, design and technology
- Competitive compensation package, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits
Applications for a September 2021 start are due by February 2021.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com with “Young Grad – BizDev” in the subject line.