Young Graduate Program – Business Development
Twipe helps publishers engage more readers and monetize premium content on mobile devices with our digital publishing and ePaper solutions. We work together with some of the largest publishers across Europe, including Le Monde, The Times, Ouest-France, DuMont, and Le Parisien.
We’re focused on the newspaper of tomorrow and our innovative spirit has been recognised by Google in its Digital News Initiative with funding for our projects EngageReaders and ‘James, Your Digital Butler‘. We are continuing to invest in big data, machine learning, data visualisation and new digital distribution channels.
In order to support our growth, we are looking for highly talented individuals who are willing to join our journey of innovation and entrepreneurship. Discover our Young Graduate Program, which allows you to learn new skills, develop yourself in an agile way and explore new opportunities over a period of 2 years. The program is prepared on a individual basis to fit your skills and preferences within our business opportunities.
What is your profile?
- Masters of Business Engineering or Business Administration, or similar
- Outstanding study results
- Proven extra-curricular activities
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent English skills, in writing and speaking
What is it like to work at Twipe?
- A dynamic and growing company where you will be able to see your impact
- Many personal development opportunities–we have a strong track record of growing people beyond their comfort zone
- Meet our young grads and hear why they love working at Twipe
What do we offer?
- An attractive workplace, at a cross-road of creativity, design and technology
- Competitive compensation package, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits
To apply, send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Young Grad – BizDev” in the subject line.
🗞Working to sustain quality journalism
💻 Offering state-of-the-art digital publishing & analytics solutions