Young Graduate Program – Software Engineering & AI
Twipe helps publishers engage more readers and monetize premium content on mobile devices with our digital publishing and ePaper solutions. We work together with some of the largest publishers across Europe, including Le Monde, The Times, Ouest-France, DuMont, and Le Parisien.
We’re focused on the newspaper of tomorrow and our innovative spirit has been recognised by Google in its Digital News Initiative with funding for our projects EngageReaders and ‘James, Your Digital Butler‘. We are continuing to invest in big data, machine learning, data visualisation and new digital distribution channels.
In order to support our growth, we are looking for highly talented individuals who are willing to join our journey of innovation and entrepreneurship. Discover our Young Graduate Program, which allows you to learn new skills, develop yourself in an agile way and explore new opportunities over a period of 2 years. The program is prepared on a individual basis to fit your skills and preferences within our business opportunities.
What is your profile?
- Masters of Science in Computer Engineering or Industrial Sciences
- Outstanding study results
- Proven extra-curricular activities
- Entrepreneurial attitude
What is it like to work at Twipe?
- A dynamic and growing company where you will be able to see your impact
- Many personal development opportunities–we have a strong track record of growing people beyond their comfort zone
- Meet our young grads and hear why they love working at Twipe
What can you learn?
With everything we do, we aim to create an innovative workplace where every new Twipee is offered a steep learning curve and can have impact from day one.
At Twipe you can learn and gain hands-on technical expertise in:
- Further developing our back-end to a cloud-native solution with microservices and horizontal scalability
- Driving initiatives to ensure permanent system availability whilst managing costs
- Learning technologies like C#, SQL, Terraform and AWS Cloud
- Developing our next generation of applications in React Native
- Building a platform that allows for enough customization whilst ensuring manageability over numerous customers
- Learning technologies like React Native, Typescript, Redux, iOS and Android
Data Science and Artificial Intelligence:
- In-depth data analysis, identifying and delivering relevant insights to customers
- Developing and managing data models and personalized recommendation systems
- Learning technologies like Python, Terraform, Pandas, SQL and NLP
Agile and SCRUM working methodologies:
- Running technical analysis and estimations
- Participating in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospects across teams and squads
- Show-casing your work to the team and customers through demo-meetings
What else do we offer?
- An attractive workplace, at a cross-road of creativity, design and technology
- Immediate impact and a steep learning curve in front- and back-end engineering, data science and artificial intelligence
- A competitive compensation package, including variable bonus scheme, car, group insurance and other benefits
Join a great team
At Twipe, the Team is at the heart of everything we do.
We love to work and deliver results together, but we also love to celebrate together our successes. Make sure to check our Instagram page for photos of our annual Team Learnings, our well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, our team trip to climb mount Etna or our skiing trip in Austria.
If you also want to work with inspiring and goal-oriented colleagues, be at the centre of the latest digital innovations, and thrive in an entrepreneurial and encouraging environment, then join our team! Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
I took on the challenge, and combined with great guidance from my mentor, I overcame the steep learning curve to become a React Native developer. Soon I was already making an impact on the creation of the new app for The Telegraph.Stijn Janssens, Software Engineering Young Graduate