Media Innovation Hub
At Twipe, we’re dedicated to helping publishers engage more readers and monetise premium content on mobile devices through continuous innovation.
We are located in the Arenberg Science Park, one of the technology hubs of the KU Leuven. The Arenberg Science Park stimulates the growth of new high-tech companies by providing office and lab space and supporting young high-tech companies’ core activities.
- EngageReaders – Google DNI Project in collaboration with Mediahuis
- JAMES, Your Digital Butler – Google DNI Project in collaboration with The Times & The Sunday Times
- Digital Reader Engagement – Research Project in collaboration with KU Leuven and Imec
In this rapidly evolving digital space, building sustainable partnerships is key to success. We offer a variety of innovation services, including:
- Proposal drafting for funding (eg. Google DNI)
- Business concepts defining
- Feasibility assessment
- Building MVPs (Minimum Viable Products)