- For Job Applications, a separate Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be consulted.
- For Customers using our Digital Publishing and Analytics SaaS solutions a separate Data Protection Agreement can be consulted.
What Information We Collect About You When You Visit our Websites
- Navigational Information: When you visit the Websites, we collect Navigational Information. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
- Personal Information: When you submit web forms, register for some of our services or interact with our Website, for example subscribing to our newsletter, signing up for a webinar, requesting demos, documents or customer support, we collect Personal Information. “Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing and Google, or information that is available through other service providers.
How We Use Information We Collect
Purpose of Information CollectionWe only collect information for the purpose of either providing you with an improved website experience, or providing your with relevant product information or industry information we collect and distribute on our website or via newsletters or any other means of communication.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell, buy or engage in any form of transaction with your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- improve your browsing experience, develop and improve our products and services;
- send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you and send you marketing communications related to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share relevant promotional and information content with you
- contact you about administrative matters;
- investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; or meet legal requirements.
Use of Navigational Information
We may use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites and to provide you with a better experience
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by contacting us at email@example.com
This policy was last modified in November 2020. For any questions linked to this Data Protection Agreement please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.