The international press has been deeply impacted by the brutal terrorist attacks of November 13th, in Paris. The violence that hit the city and killed 129 people and wounded more than 350 has left only tears and mourning behind.
There are no words to ease the pain of those who lost their mother, father, daughter, son or friends in these horrible atrocities. Still, we would like to express our sincere feelings of condolences and sympathy to the people directly involved and impacted.
To our customers, and to the French press at large, we would like to express our strong support and caring. We wish to acknowledge the hard work of hundreds of journalists, together with editors and special reporters for making the news available for everyone.
Twipe has helped the Belgian and Dutch newspapers to deliver special editions dedicated to the sad events of Friday night. We would like to acknowledge the hard work of our colleagues who made this possible during the weekend.
- dS Avond, for the countrywide free evening edition on Saturday;
- Het Nieuwsblad team, for working on the Sunday edition until 3 am;
- Media Group Limburg, for the free edition on Monday;
- Holland Media Combinatie, for the free Sunday edition for all readers;
- Het Belang van Limburg, for the countrywide free Sunday edition.