QA Team Leader
Bring our apps to the next levels of premium reader experience!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
As QA Team Leader you will be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging issues, performing root-cause analyses, defining corrective actions, and tracking quality assurance metrics. You will be responsible for our student test engineers to follow-up and coach them. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
- Guide, coordinate and coach the QA & Test team in their day-to-day operations.
- Follow-up with our external partners to ensure effective delivery
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured testing documentation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
- You are a true team player
- You are a first class problem solver with a keen eye for details
- You are a good listener and have strong communication skills
- You have a strong work ethic, a real “can do” attitude
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of quality assurance engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance testing
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your team lead, analytical and engineering competences.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in building the future of the news industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!