Delight our customers with top deliveries!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As Business Analyst you will be responsible to delight our customers with top deliveries. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
- Be a key member of our project delivery team for on-boarding new customers or enhancing existing installations
- Define the product scope, deliverables and goals for each delivery in close collaboration with our customers
- Analyse and document the business specification and objectives, clarify this with the Engineering Team and ensure proactive planning
- Coordinate the software releases together with the customer and with the internal Engineering and Product Team
- Perform functional acceptance testing to ensure highest levels quality
- Monitor post go-live the evolution of the installations, and proactively identify improvements on both the internal and the customer side
- You are eager to solve customer problems with platform-based cloud solutions
- You have a Growth Mindset, constantly striving to learn and improve
- You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- You are a true team player, but also love to work independently
- You are a good listener and have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have a strong work ethic, a real “can do” attitude
- You have a Master’s degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics or an equivalent degree
- You bring 2-4 years of proven experience in software delivery environment as an Analyst or Project Manager
- You are fluent in English and proficient in French or German
What do we offer ?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector
- A steep learning curve growing your analytic, project management and relationship management competences
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Click on the button below to apply and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!
Other similar jobs: