Build up our financial performance and growth!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As finance manager you combine commercial awareness with strong financial skills. You have a keen interest in the growth, efficiency and financial performance of our business. You will report directly to our CEO and will have a pivotal role in building our scale-up to its next level of performance and growth. Dare to make a difference and have an impact from Day One!
- You ensure smooth day-to-day operations for all finance related matters; billing, payables & receivables, cost control, et cetera.
- You lead the closing process of the accounts and you establish appropriate quarterly management reportings.
- You investigate means to increase profitability and you take the lead in important purchasing decisions.
- You have an advisory role on strategic topics like mergers & acquisitions, based on sound financial analysis, research and modelling.
- You lead the preparation and drafting of major subsidy applications.
- You are fluent in English with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are fully proficient with Microsoft Office tooling, e.g. Excel, Word, PPT, Sharepoint.
- You are highly organised and a solid multi-tasker.
- You combine a eye for detail with the ability to keep in mind the bigger picture.
- You are a good negotiator and are able to make trade-offs between various interests.
- You hold a Master’s degree in (Applied) Economics or Business Engineering with a specialisation in Accountancy or Finance.
- You have 3-5 years of hands-on professional experience in financial accounting, controlling, auditing or consultancy.
- You have a keen interest in understanding the dynamics of a SAAS business scaling up, which you will leverage for financial management purposes.
- You are a self-starter, able to work independently against tight deadlines and committed to delivering excellence.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team and apply now by sending an email to email@example.com!