Twipe helps publishers engage more readers and monetize premium content on mobile devices with our digital publishing and ePaper solutions. We work together with some of the largest publishers across Europe, including Le Monde, The Times, Ouest-France, DuMont, and Le Parisien.
We’re focused on the newspaper of tomorrow and our innovative spirit has been recognised by Google in its Digital News Initiative with funding for our projects EngageReaders and ‘James, Your Digital Butler‘. We are continuing to invest in big data, machine learning, data visualisation and new digital distribution channels.
In order to support our growth, we are looking for highly talented individuals who are willing to join our journey of innovation and entrepreneurship. We offer internships for periods of minimum 6 -8 weeks for 3rd year bachelor students or higher in computer science. In line with your preferences and the business needs at hand, you will get the opportunity to join Twipe in one of the following teams:
- AI Engineering
- Data Science
- Cloud Software Engineering
- Mobile App Development
What can you expect from us?
- Ongoing learning opportunities with coaching from senior Twipees
- The opportunity to work on projects with real-life business impact
- A fun and motivated team, experiencing day-to-day professional life
- A paid internship with free lunch
- You are a 3rd year bachelor student in Computer Engineering or higher
- You are eager to learn more about AI, Data Science, Cloud Software Engineering or Mobile App Development
- You are a team player
Join a great team
At Twipe, the Team is at the heart of everything we do.
We love to work and deliver results together, but we also love to celebrate together our successes. Make sure to check our Instagram page for photos of our annual Team Learnings, our well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, our team trip to climb mount Etna or our skiing trip in Austria.
If you also want to work with inspiring and goal-oriented colleagues, be at the centre of the latest digital innovations, and thrive in an entrepreneurial and encouraging environment, then join our team! Send your CV today to email@example.com