Bring our digital content to the next level!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As a Content Specialist, you will increase our online presence in the best way possible. You follow the latest trends in the news industry and best practices in online marketing and share these with your team. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
The job is wide-ranging and will expose you to 3 key areas:
- Manage and lead our visual brand identity on social media and beyond
- Drive traffic to our website through digital marketing expertise and experimentation
- Take charge of our website management and be responsible for all updates and edits
- Analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics and optimize content according to SEO and other performance indicators
Content & Research
- Create and publish insightful, relevant and high-quality content that attracts a qualified C-level audience to our website through weekly blog posts and newsletters
- Present our thought leadership in other formats including (blog posts, press releases, whitepapers, infographics, videos etc).
- Take the lead with our weekly future of new newsletter delivered across the publishing industry
- Write research papers addressing topics of concern for our audience
Lead Generation & Business Development Support
- Generate new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content such as offers or cases
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand how to turn marketing activity into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- You are fluent in English: both speaking, understanding and writing
- You are excited about branding, marketing and enjoy creating new digital content
- You have an analytical, and critical mind and convert your knowledge into results
- You enjoy making inspiring content for social media such as visuals and videos
- Proficiency in marketing automation practices in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of SEO, social media and web traffic metrics
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in content creation and digital marketing
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar
- Strong communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use and interpret data
- Hands on experience with WordPress, social media and web publishing
- Passion for the newspaper and media industry and an affinity with mobile and tablet technologies
What do we offer?
- Work together with a passionate business development team that helps you develop your skills further
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!