Make Twipe an exciting place to work
Twipe is a newstech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. Our leading SaaS platform includes news edition apps, content processing and distribution, predictive analytics and personalisation solutions.
Our open, honest and direct company culture fosters team collaboration and offers our Twipees ample opportunity to have impact. Together we are moving mountains when it comes to growing some of the largest news brands in the world, like Le Monde, The Telegraph and Ouest-France.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for making Twipe a exciting place to work. From HR administration over car fleet management to our office supplies, you will be the go-to person for all your colleagues. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
- You will take ownership of the Twipe offices, creating an attractive as well as an effective working environment
- You pursue operational excellence for administrative HR processes such as payroll, holidays, travel and onboardings
- You ensure proactive car fleet and device management, ranging from procurement over in-life management to disposal of deprecated assets
- You send out and follow up on customer invoices, ensuring that all administrative and legal requirements are met and maintaining sound relationships with our customers
- You take part in organizing sparkling Twipe events for colleagues as well as customers
- You are in charge of arranging travel arrangements for colleagues and visitors
- Referring to the above, you are the go-to person for all colleagues in case of issues or questions
- You proactively keep a lookout for new office management trends or tools that can be leveraged when scaling up
- You are highly organized and a very good multi-tasker
- You love to take initiative and working autonomously to make things happen
- You are team player with a constructive mindset
- You are a good listener and have strong communication skills
- You have a strong work ethic, a real “can do” attitude
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills sharp
- You have a Bachelor degree and 2 to 4 years experience in a similar role
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French or German are considered a strong plus
- Experience in working with a scale-up business that is growing internationally is considered a plus
- Being passionate about in the news industry and journalism is a strong asset
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your administrative and coordinating competences.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.