Deliver formidable new product features on our digital publishing SaaS platform
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our innovative solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers including Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As a Product Owner you are responsible for creating new products and features. You will define stories and prioritise the backlog to streamline the delivery of these new implementations. Dare to make the difference and have an impact from Day One!
- You take end-to-end ownership of the development of a product feature, improvement or customer implementation track and ensure excellence is delivered.
- You define User Stories and prepare the work packages for the Engineering Team and validate the integration with the Customer Success Team.
- You make a project implementation plan, highlighting key milestones and intermediate delivery moments.
- On an ongoing basis you are in charge of prioritising the backlog and work packages for the development team.
- You communicate proactively about the delivery process with all stakeholders and are the single point of contact for product related concerns or questions from our customers.
- You are responsible for testing the deployment, monitoring, and following-up to ensure high quality.
- You have an in-depth technical understanding or interest in software development and AI, which allows you to quickly make assessments and to have effective discussions with the engineering team.
- You are a good negotiator and can make trade-offs between various interests.
- You have a keen eye for detail: details make or break a project, and you are on top of it.
- You are an agile development/delivery believer.
- You have excellent listening, communication and presentation skills.
- You have a “doing whatever it takes” and “can-do” attitude.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You have a keen interest in the news media industry and journalism.
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Information Technology.
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in functional/business analysis, project management or software delivery.
- You have a passion for product and software development, with a natural interest in UI/UX and Design Thinking.
- You are proficient in English (both in speaking and in writing). Knowledge of French, German or Dutch is considered a strong plus.
- You have a sharp analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a mobile app development, data or AI environment is a strong plus.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your analytical, project management and product design competences.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the forefront of innovation in emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Teambuilding events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!
Send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you to get started on our journey together!