Bring our reader engagement solutions to the next level!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and Ouest-France.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
As a Python Developer, you build and improve our Reader Engagement Solutions, delivering data insights and personal recommendations, and take it to the next level.
- Together with your team you develop, validate, and deploy high-quality software solutions for our data & AI solutions
- You write clean and reusable code and ensure that our software solutions are scalable, secure, and maintainable
- You stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and data processing at scale
- You process data, gather insights and share these with our customers
- As a member of our Data and AI chapter, you contribute to coaching and mentoring juniors joining our reader engagement squad
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, ICT or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Python development
- You are passionate about software development, architecture and data processing
- Strong knowledge of Python and its related libraries and frameworks such as Pandas
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, cloud technologies such as AWS and knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Terraform is a plus
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector
- A competitive compensation package, including variable bonus scheme, a car or mobility budget, group insurance and other benefits
- A personal development plan with a budget for trainings tailored to your growth path
- On top of that exciting team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a 2-day team learning or a culture bootcamp with new joiners
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!